Event Timeslots (1)
16th July AM
Network Sponsor Mini-Showcase Sessions
Over this lunchtime networking special, you will be able to join mini-showcase sessions hosted by our Network Sponsors who are here to talk to you about a range of topics including EPR usability, Integrated Care Systems, Cloud Strategy and Care Pathways and more.
The following sessions are on FLOOR 1 on the REMO Networking Platform
Weigh in: Is EPR usability a reality? - Allscripts roundtable
Join Dr. Constantin Jabarin, practicing emergency medicine physician and Allscripts CCIO International, along with guest speakers for an engaging roundtable discussion on EPR usability. Hear how incorporating human-centred design principles into EPR development help minimise physician burden and burnout.
Digital Health Platforms | Data Saves Lives - Better
An opportunity to have an open discussion with peers and explore examples of how healthcare organisations across the UK and Europe have effectively implemented open data digital health platforms, to positively impact patient care and clinician experience.
The EPR – necessary but not sufficient - Dedalus
Over the past few years, many secondary care trusts have been focussed on the implementation of EPRs within their organisations. As we look forward to operating as connected health and care systems through ICSs, it is clear that the current model of EPRs will not be capable of delivering the capabilities necessary for systemwide transformation. At Dedalus, we believe that a new approach is required – one utilises a platform-based approach utilising open data standards and open APIs to unlock the data in our organisations, connect our systems and extend functionality beyond the walls of individual institutions. This is a more Intelligent and faster way of delivering transformative digital capabilities, starting from where you are and leveraging investments that have already been made.
The following sessions are on FLOOR 2 on the REMO Networking Platform
Integrating Care Systems - System C & Graphnet Care Alliance
From EPRs to population health management and everything in between, come and talk to us about using technology and data to digitally transform and integrate health and social care. Find out how our NHS and social care partners are benefitting from more efficient care, reducing health inequalities and tackling waiting lists at scale.
'Tackling today’s challenges with digital solutions’ - TPP
Come and join the TPP team as they discuss a range of topics, from the use of digital to support better ways of working, to the role technology can play in ensuring the success of integrated care. Hear their perspectives on how digital can help to tackle the varied challenges currently facing the UK’s healthcare system and enable more efficient, patient-centred services.
The following sessions are on FLOOR 3 on the REMO Networking Platform
Digital and Cloud Strategy – A CIO Perspective - UKCloud Health
How can you get your transformation off to a confident start and address the common resourcing and investment blockers you’ll face on the way? Join David Price, Director, UKCloud Health and Mandy Griffin, CIO, Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust, they discuss how to overcome the key blockers to the cloud and how the right discussion with the board can expedite your digital maturity and drive significant operational efficiencies.
Visiba Care - Transform Care Pathways & Manage Demand
Over the next hour, we will be running three mini-showcase sessions. In these showcase sessions, we will present Visiba Care, a virtual care solution which allows a digi-physical approach to create flexible patient pathways, enhance efficiency and productivity, and deliver improved patient outcomes. The showcase sessions will run at:
Connected Care for Integrated Care Systems - Visionable
By Visionable and Verizon. Reimagining healthcare delivery. The future of healthcare will be a hybrid of the digital and the physical. Because, put simply, there just aren’t enough doctors or hospitals to go around. Virtual healthcare infrastructure, with a secure, next-generation platform will enable hospitals to offer virtual care by default, and physical care when and where it is needed. This will help achieve better outcomes, save more lives, and save money at the same time. We call it Care Everywhere.
The following sessions are on FLOOR 4 on the REMO Networking Platform
InterSystems on FHIR
If you are part of a local healthcare economy such as Integrated Care Systems (ICS), an NHS Trust or a Pathology Network, you need seamless and secure provision of high fidelity data when and where you need it. Hear how InterSystems can support you as you both innovate and renovate your IT estate to join-up care in your organisation, and across your ICS, whilst working with what you have and helping you achieve the broader national technology requirements such as interoperability and FHIR, cloud, and separating data from applications.
Discuss: removing documentation burden – Nuance roundtable
Join Nuance for a discussion on how clinical speech recognition software can relieve the burden of clinical administration, while also helping to reduce backlogs and documentation Turn-Around Times (TAT). We will share customer success stories from NHS trusts and present our vision for the future of conversational AI.
The following sessions are on FLOOR 4 on the REMO Networking Platform
Imprivata IAM and Virtual Smartcard
Come and join Imprivata to talk about its IAM platform for the NHS including the new virtual version of the NHS smartcard, fully integrated in to the existing Imprivata OneSign technology stack. Come and hear how the solution can seamlessly integrate with every leading EHR and specialised clinical applications, help streamline clinical workflows and simplify NHS Spine access.
Meet our Virtual Summer School Speakers!
As part of this lunchtime networking special, you will also have the opportunity to network directly with our programme of speakers, delving further into their presentation topics, learning more about their experiences and having the opportunity to ask questions directly. The great line up of speakers we have joining us for this session so far are:
The following speakers are on FLOOR 1 on the Remo Networking Platform
- Abida Abbas - CCIO, South West Yorkshire Partnership Foundation Trust
- Dr Achim Schwenk - CNIO, North London Partners in Health and Care
- Adrian Byrne - Chief Information Officer - Southampton General Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Amy Freeman - CIO, Mid-Cheshire Hospitals NHS FT
- Annette Gilmore - Clinical Informatician and Clinical Analyst, PRSB
- Dame Clare Gerada - Medical Practitioner; Co-Chair, NHS Assembly
The following speakers are on FLOOR 2 on the Remo Networking Platform
- Dione Rogers - CNIO, Kettering General Hospital
- Dylan Roberts - Chief Digital and Information Officer, York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr. Elizabeth Heitz - Consultant Geriatrician, CCIO and Associate Medical Director, Croydon Health Services
- Gary McAllister - CTO, OneLondon - NHS London
- Kate Walker - Digital Programme Director Suffolk & North East Essex ICS
- Lisa Emery - CIO, Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust
The following speakers are on FLOOR 3 on the Remo Networking Platform
- Luke Readman - Regional Director of Digital Transformation, NHS London
- Justin Griffiths - Head of IM&T, The Walton Centre NHS FT
- Melanie Robertson - CNIO, South Tyneside and Sunderland NHS Trust
- Melissa Andison - Associate CCIO and Associate Director of Digital Health Transformation, Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Natasha Phillips - CNIO, NHSX
- Mandy Griffin - Managing Director for Digital Health, The Health Informatics Service (THIS) - as part of the UKCloud Health table
- Ramandeep Kaur - EPMA Lead Pharmacist, Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust
The following speakers are on FLOOR 4 on the Remo Networking Platform
- Ruth Holland - London Branch Lead, AphA; Deputy Chief Information Officer, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Dr Lia Ali - Consultant Psychiatrist & Clinical Advisor, NHSX Innovation Team
- Alistair Cannon - CT2 psychiatry trainee (junior doctor), South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- Mark Hutchinson - Executive Chief Digital & Information Officer, Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Sarah Hanbridge - CCIO and AHP, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust
- Liz O'Riordan - Speaker, Broadcaster, Author and Consultant Breast Surgeon
- Louise Cave - Digital Nurse Implementer, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust
The following speakers are on FLOOR 5 on the Remo Networking Platform
- Carey McClellan - CEO and Clinical Director, GetUbetter
- Dr Arjun Dhillon - Clinical Director and Caldicott Guardian, NHS Digital
- Matthew Lawrence - Group Head of Patient Systems, Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust