Throughout Virtual Summer School 2021, we’ll be showcasing some of the diverse members of the CCIO, CIO and CNIO Networks through five-minute leadership video diaries, exploring the leadership challenges and experiences of digital leaders from across the NHS.
Join us on 15 – 16 July to hear Network members reflect on what it means to lead on digital, explore how roles have evolved and debate the support leaders now need. Confirmed video diaries include:
- Amy Freeman – CIO, Mid-Cheshire Hospitals NHS FT
- Dr Elizabeth Heitz – Consultant, Geriatrician, CCIO and Associate Medical Director, Croydon Health Services
- Hayley Grafton – CNIO, The Royal Marsden NHS FT
- Dr Chris Weatherburn – Interim Primary Care Informatics Clinical Lead, NHS National Services Scotland
- Dr Matt Alexander – Deputy CCIO, County Durham and Darlington NHS FT
- Dr Lia Ali – Consultant Psychiatrist & Clinical Advisor, NHSX Innovation Team
- Dr Achim Schwenk – CNIO North London Partners in Health and Care
- Dr Ellen-Merete Hagen – Clinical Director for Digital Health, Queen Square Division, University College London Hospitals NHS FT
- Euan McComiskie – Digital and Data Lead, Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Dr Rob Waller – Digital Mental Health Lead, Royal Edinburgh & Associated Services, NHS Lothian
Packed with keynotes, panel discussions, workshops, big debates and leadership video diaries, if you are a CCIO, CIO, CNIO or future digital leader, Virtual Summer School 2021 is the event especially for you.
All sessions will be CPD accredited by the Faculty of Clinical Informatics. Virtual Summer School is free for the NHS, public sector, charities and education.