There are three investigative elements of all the categories to be evaluated:
- Impact – what impact has the individual’s work made? What demonstrable difference has this person made to their organisation?
- Innovation – how have their ides / execution led to improvement in outcomes / service delivery / saving money?
- Inspiration – to what extent has the individual inspired others in supporting and driving digital transformation / delivery or bringing on a culture change in the workplace?
In addition, for the Future Digital Leader and Rising Star in Digital Nursing categories, the judges will be seeking evidence of:
- How has the individual exceeded expectations?
- How has the individual shown a commitment to develop themselves as a potential future leader in the industry?
- What have they achieved to distinguish themselves from their peers?
In addition for the Digital NHS CEO of the Year, the judges will investigate:
- How has the individual contributed to the delivery of the organisation’s digital strategy?
- Evidence any influence that the individual has had in shaping the digital landscape in their organisation.
- How has the individual demonstrated good leadership / CEO qualities?
Entrants are advised to keep their diary clear for the evening of Thursday 14 July in case they are shortlisted to attend the gala awards dinner at the University of York.
Entries / Nominations are now open and close on Monday 20 June at 12pm.
Voting opens for Network Members for the CCIO, CIO and CNIO Awards on Monday 6 June at midday and will close on Friday 1 July at midday.
- Only Digital Health Network Members will be able to vote.
- Network members may only vote once in each category, their first vote will be the only one counted.
- All votes will be ratified and those not meeting the rules discounted.